Our Refund Policy
- A full refund can be given only if the class is cancelled.
- A refund minus 6% of the class cost will be issued if participant cancels 6 business days or more before the class start date or prior to the registration deadline.
- No refunds are given if participant cancels 5 business days or less from the start of class or after the registration deadline.
- We do not transfer registrations to another class if the request is made 5 business or less from the start of class.
- We are obligated to pay the instructor the guaranteed amount when it is less than 5 business days from the start of class.
Day Trip Policies
- Space is limited so register early.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to check-in and to locate any traveling companions.
- Reservations are only confirmed after receipt of written registration and payment.
- Information is available by phone, but phone registrations are not accepted unless you pay with a credit card.
- Refunds are only given when a trip is cancelled by Community Ed.
- Trip fees include bus transportation and entrance fees, unless noted.
- If you cannot attend, you must find your own replacement or forfeit your registration fee.
- Meals are not included with trips unless stated.
Inclement Weather Policy
Please keep in mind our Inclement Weather Policy:
- If school is dismissed early we will NOT have classes.
- If school is cancelled we will NOT have classes.
- We will contact you via email or phone for a rescheduled date.
Want to Teach?
Community Education is always looking for instructors and new class ideas. Do you have a talent to share, or an idea for a class you would like to see in an upcoming brochure? Please fill out the Class Planning Form and submit it to the Community Learning Center at 912 1st Ave NE, Austin, MN 55912. You may also email it to Teri Wermager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check us out on Facebook!
Community Education Coordinator
Community Education Secretary
Community Education is proud to be part of Austin Public Schools, where we strive to empower all learners for life. Information can also be faxed to 507-355-1215.